Who I am:
- Midwestern expat who now resides in Stockholm, Sweden and travels globally
- Bibliophile who prefers reading by any body of water than anything else
- Multi-lingual gym junkie who listens to foreign language podcasts during weight lifting sessions
- Lover of life who enjoys a decent burger, good rap music, and a glass of wine
What to expect from this blog:
- Regular posts pertinent to the life of an ambitious traveler
- Well-researched information to help readers navigate successfully through life
- Personal experiences of traveling, lifestyle, language, and fitness
- A supportive, loving community where all opinions are respected
Top 5 fun facts about Kelli:
- I was a classic rock/oldies radio DJ in high school. My favorite song to play was “California Dreaming” by The Mamas and the Papas.
- Out of my four languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Swedish), English is my native one and Swedish is the most fun to speak.
- Nothing makes me feel better than a nice hike in the woods with a hot bath while reading a good book afterwards.
- Oprah once said I was cute (I was 5 years old and wearing matching dresses with my best friends).
- Sentimental youtube videos, listening to Back Home Again In Indiana, and watching the end of “Saving Private Ryan” are guaranteed to make me cry.
Instagram: Coming soon!