I am so excited for my first language learning Clear the List and keep track of my language progression! For the uninitiated, #clearthelist is for language learning nerds (like myself) who want to keep track of our language learning goals and juggle languages successfully. In the past, I’ve had trouble tracking specific progress and as I’ve hit my intermediate plateau in Swedish, this has gotten even harder. Therefore, without further ado…
Language Learning Goals for December
- My dentist (who is a Swede) lent me three books in intermediate/advanced Swedish. My goal is to finish at least one of them by the end of December.
- I currently have only 241 more words to go in Swedish 5 on Memrise. I’d like to finish that by the end of the month. Quick side note- If you’d like to be buddies or whatever its called on Memrise, feel free to reach out!
- Also, I’d like to finish Funny Swedish and Swear words, insults, & phrases by the end of the month.
- I’d like to get almost halfway through 450+ Swedish nouns in definite form (currently 45/471), Swedish idioms and colloquialisms (currently 30/281), and Top 201 Swedish verbs (currently 35/600).
- In addition, my goal is to watch every episode of julkalenden (a Swedish Christmas show).
- Finally, I would like to speak Swedish with my boyfriend every day.
Spanish and Portuguese
- Listen to Buenos Dias, America at least twice a week.
- Find a podcast I like in Portuguese. I am absolutely open to suggestions.
- Start following other bloggers/social media accounts in Spanish and in Portuguese.